Subscription based Push-to-talk radio system for small to large fleets.
We provide radio coverage on Maui, Oahu,
Lanai, Molokai, and Big Island
Harmer Communications is Maui’s leader in two-way communications, offering radio sales, repair, and design. We offer subscriber radio services, and we own and maintain the infrastructure, giving you the most advanced digital two-way radio system coverage for a low monthly cost per user.
We can also design, build, and install your very own system to be used on your property or complex. These systems can run on grid power supply or solar and battery setups designed and installed by our technicians.
- Multiple sites cover the central valley. And not you can communicate with Oahu from your radio with our inter-island link.
Molokai has the South and West faces covered from two towers located on Oahu and Lanai.
- Waikiki is covered by 2 of our tower sites providing redundancy, and more signal strength in trouble area.
- Great signal saturation in the downdown area.
- East Maui Zone is 3 sites based off our Ulupalakau, Haleakala, Wailuku Towers.
West Maui Zone is 2 sites based off our Lanai tower and a site located on the West Maui Mountains
- No Infrastructure cost to you. You no longer need your own repeaters, pay to maintain them, or keep up with the FCC licensing.
We keep the system running, so all you have to worry about is… Push-To-Talks
- Subscription Base Service
- Great Customer Support
- 3 year manufactueres Warranty
- Repair Facility on Island with fast turnaround
- Clear voice communications
A Great Solution for:
- Trucking Companies
- Wast Disposal
- Event and Concerts
- Fleet Management
- Construction Crews
- Government Coordination
- Emergency Management
- Delivery Services
Our radio towers are built with the same procedure and backup technology as public safety communications requirments, giving you the most dependable, clear and complete coverage in Hawaii.